The purpose of USMCA is to provide unique professional, educational, technical and consultative services to both the membership and the community at large. We endeavor to provide the best consultative services possible in the construction, environmental, building maintenance, architectural - engineering design, hospitality training and general service industries. We serve as the premier advocacy and assistance agency in the nation for minority contractors, subcontractors, general contractors and professional service firms in the broader build community nationwide. Our strategic partners are some of the largest firms in America as non-minority firms in Construction, Architecture, Technology and Financial services who are committed to the advancement of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Programs We Are Offering:
- City of Chicago Mentoring Program - Assisting minority contractors in achieving MBE/DBE/WBE status
- DCEO Entrepreneurial Job Readiness Program via Entrepreneurship Training Institute of USMCA - Assisting 20 small businesses in business startup, growth and technical assistance
- Advanced business development training with long-term coaching and mentoring assistance-Getting Certified and expanding MBE Certifications
- Procurement assistance opportunities for contractors
- Placement services for unemployed/under-employed minority residents - career resume development
- New Corporate Sponsorships development to assistance membership services