Why your firm should be a part of the USMCA/AET Division team:
The USMCA offers a wealth of contracting information and networking opportunities for our member firms through the AEI network of prime firms. As the HUB for minority Engineering & Architectural Firms that are MBE\WBE\DBE Certified, we interact with our member firms and leverage our strategic relationships with the some of the largest non-minority firms in America. Joining us helps build your capacity as well.
The USMCA AET Division is proud to update the board of our plans for 2024. The infrastructure bill and spending bills are providing endless opportunities in the AET sectors across the country. To better serve our members, our division plans to do the following:
- Monthly Member Meetings- These meetings will consist of speakers, discussions on industry trends, upcoming projects, and opportunities for fellow members to address the group.
- One on one Sessions- Active members will be able to schedule a one on session on a regular basis to discuss what they would like.
- Monthly meetings with the AET division leaders-Division leaders will meet at least twice a month to plan events and talk about various things regarding the division.
- Prime contractor communication- Aggressively communicate with our sponsors and prime contractors regarding upcoming projects and assist in marketing our members.
- Outreach events- Attend conferences and outreach events to promote USMCA and the AET Division.
- Address the financing concerns our members brought up in the survey.
We look forward to 2024 and the prosperity it will bring to our association and division.
Download AET Introduction PowerPoint